Pokemon Chromatic is another Pokemon game which was made from RPG Maker XP. The author who made this game has returned after resting and learning for 10 years. He has developed a single game for himself, just like he has always been wanting to.
Yep, the story sounds familiar to any Pokemon fans. In 1996, there were two ten years-old children of Pallet Town. Together, they met Professor Samuel Oak – one of the best Pokemon experts from all over the world. Professor Oak knew that these two boys had a special interest with Pokemon, so he gave them two of his available Pokemon. After having a testing battle, they were given a new mission from Oak: catch all Pokemon in the Kanto Region (their hometown). Moreover, with these Pokemon they could challenge the Gym Leaders and get the badges… after that, they could challenge the Elite Four to become the new Pokemon Champion – the best and highest title for a trainer.
And then, our adventures have officially started.
- Come back to the nostalgic days of Pokemon Red/Blue/Green with retro graphics.
- There are additional gyms that you can challenge and get experience.
- Some new locations like Pearl Coast – Chartreuse Academy – Slate Town – Crimson Springs are worth-exploring.
- The Battle System is revised.
- The evolution now has some secrets inside.
- You can collect all 189 Pokemon and use 17 Mega Evolutions for some of them.
- Again, Team Rocket become the antagonist. Better stop them before everything is too late.
- You can choose Professor Oak and Giovanni to play.
Pokemon Chromatic Download
Note: For hacks which are released and downloadable, we will show you how to download files & its emulators for Window/Mac/Android/iOS and the video guides to use them to play the game on your devices. To check downloadable hacks, find the information box at the top of this page. Thank you.
It should be working with Chrome, FireFox, IE, Edge, Opera browser on PC & Mobile. If it is not working with you, try other browsers.
How to download and play Pokemon Chromatic
or Access pastehere.info/start with password: tndm50