Pokemon: Lost in Time is a worthy and must-try Pokemon fan game from RPG Maker XP. You will like it. This is Never_this_again’ second game after Pokemon Rising Earth.
It’s been a day like any other, as your mother sends you off to get some groceries for you from the next town over. What seems to be a simple errand turns into a much longer journey home, as you accidentially cross path with a Celebi being chased by a gang of criminals. By choice or by chance, it transports both of you back in time, before continuing to flee from its pursuers.
That leaves you trapped in an era you’re only slightly familar with, forced to recruit several companions to help you track down Celebi, or find another way to travel back home and finally get those groceries to your mother before she get’s angry at you. But while on your way, you notice that gears start turning around you that might change your adventure into something even bigger than what it seemed at the start.
- Music From The Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Series.
- Many Avenues Must Be Pursued.
- More chances to get shiny Pokemon.
- As a free online game, Pokemon Revolution Online also introduces its own currency system, and has a tightening of in-game money, which makes it far more difficult than the offline games.
- HM Substitutes.
- Pokemon plastic pyrite is full of new Pokemon (currently around 50), a unique type / stats combination, and even move!
Pokemon: Lost in Time Download
Note: For hacks which are released and downloadable, we will show you how to download files & its emulators for Window/Mac/Android/iOS and the video guides to use them to play the game on your devices. To check downloadable hacks, find the information box at the top of this page. Thank you.
It should be working with Chrome, FireFox, IE, Edge, Opera browser on PC & Mobile. If it is not working with you, try other browsers.
How to download and play Pokemon: Lost in Time
or Access pastehere.info/start with password: krsg193