Pokemon Rebalanced: Red is a hack of Pokemon FireRed. A member of Relic Castle community decide to make the FireRed version into another thing that is his own style. He doesn’t want to give every Pokemon in this game get the moves Pokemon Multiscale and Draco Meteor (which are the two strong moves), instead he increase Pokemon’s movesets equally. One more, not all 721 Pokemon will be available in this hack… just from 300 to 350 only.
Basically, this game still remains the values that make the name of FireRed. There is still that Kanto Region, Red still lives in the Pallet Town and Professor Oak with Green still there… Yah, nothing much about the storyline since the battles with Team Rocket will appear one more time before the eyes of our players.
- Can use the Turbo function like many emulators.
- Battles are equally adjusted.
- Support Gen VI, but no sharing EXP.
- All Pokemon in Kanto Region can be evolved now.
- New areas to explore in Kanto Region.
- Day/Night System will fast recycle. 24 minutes playing will be the same as 24 hours in game.
- Pokemon will follow you.
- Ivs/Evs screen.
- Other starters can be gained through trading or catching.
- 1% to meet the Shiny Pokemon.