Pokemon Korosu is the successor of Pokemon Outlaw and Pokemon CAWPS. The word “Korosu” in Japanese means “to kill.” Ah yes, with this special hack version… kill and deaths are possible in a Pokemon game.
Pokemon Korosu will tell you about the story of a vengeful young lady, whose family has been killed by a crimial group. She was also kidnapped by that group. With some helps, she has escaped from them. And now she is on her way to release her revenge. Basically, you only need to know that… the remaining parts will be reveled when playing.
If ESRB can rate for this game, surely they will choose T or M because this game will be incredibly dark and violent.
- Physical/Special/Status split for your Pokemon party.
- You can continuously use the Repels with the Black 2/White 2 Repel System. No need to open the bag, use the repel and keep repeating this process.
- Mostly, we can get Gen I – Gen III Pokemon, but there will be some Gen IV – VI Pokemon also. One of them will be given.
- The Pokemon Tournament is replaced for Elite Four/Pokemon League. There are 64 trainer tournaments in total. This experience is unique.
- A whole new story with many different events and characters.
- You can KILL a lot of people in this game with your Pokemon. Do not worry about it too much since this game is a violent Pokemon version, not for children.
- No need to get special running shoes because you can have it right at the beginning (if you do not have it, how can you escape?). You can run indoors also.
- Some changes about evolving Pokemon with stones.
- There will be no fishing because the author doesn’t want to make it.
- At a variety of points, this game will be very difficult (maybe at the beginning).