Pokemon Altair Minus and Sirius are the first entries in a series followed by Pokemon Vega and later Pokemon Procyon and Deneb, and is often seen as the prequals even though they technically came first. Pokemon Altair/Sirius “Minus” is meant that to be a difficulty patch that balances the game to be “easier” and more in-line with the difficulty from the main series games.
- XENOTIME will be sticking with the standard Grass, Fire and Water starters, but, you’ll actually be able to catch the ones you didn’t pick at some point into the game.
- The game doesn’t base on Pokemon Yellow 100% about the storyline. It will be extended.
- Capture Pokemon will give you EXP, level up faster.
- You can use Gen IV and Gen V moves with some customized moves.
- Secret passages to other routes
Pokemon Altair Minus Download
Note: For hacks which are released and downloadable, we will show you how to download files & its emulators for Window/Mac/Android/iOS and the video guides to use them to play the game on your devices. To check downloadable hacks, find the information box at the top of this page. Thank you.
It should be working with Chrome, FireFox, IE, Edge, Opera browser on PC & Mobile. If it is not working with you, try other browsers.
How to download and play Pokemon Altair Minus
or Access pastehere.info/start with password: dkeg546