Pokemon Moon Emerald: Pokemon Emerald is a valuable upgrade of both Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire. With this game, Pokemon players can have a full confrontation with Team Magma and Team Aqua at the same time. Besides, many improvements in gameplay and everything else is clearly appear.
And we are going to talk about Pokemon Moon Emerald. What are you realizing? Yeah, the word Moon in this title. What do you think? The truth is: this game is a hack based on Pokemon Emerald which contains Pokemon come from the seventh generation (Pokemon Moon). Now you can enjoy a Gen III Pokemon game but with the Pokemon from Gen VII, so great it is.
At first, let’s review the basic story. You are the young boy who have just moved to the Littleroot Town of Hoenn Region. After helping your mother to set up everything in the house, you went out for walking around to enjoy the fresh air here. Suddenly, you heard someone was shouting outloud “Help me, help me.” When you get there, a Pokemon Professor is being attacked by a wild Poochyena. Immediately you jump there to help him. Inside his bag are three Pokemon of this new region. You choose one and defeat that wild Pokemon. After that, you and that Pokemon Professor come back to his lab. His name is Birch, he is also your neighbor. In his lab, you meet his daughter also. She will be your rival from now on. Be careful, her Pokemon skills are impressive enough to beat you. From that day, you two officially become Pokemon Trainers with a burning dream: defeat the Elite Four of Hoenn Pokemon League to become the Pokemon Champion, the unparallel trainer. Through many battles with strong opponents, getting many items to finish the given quests, catching and expanding the Pokemon collection… you two are becoming better and better. Moreover, two evil teams called Team Magma and Team Aqua are trying to do one crazy thing: summon the ancient gods Groudon and Kyogre. So that they can become the ruler of Hoenn Region. Stop them before everything is too late, save Hoenn Region!
- Litten, Rowlet, Popplio… the starter trinity of Alola Region of Pokemon Sun and Moon will appear in this game.
- You will have 60 Pokemon from the seventh generation.
- And you can obtain the Alola forms for your specific Pokemon, yay!
- Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza are replaced by Lunala, Solgaleo, Magearna.
- The Fairy type was added.
- Mauville City and Lilicove City are now selling the evolution stones.
- Mega Evolution is here as well.
- All evolution forms of Eevee.
- All Gym Leaders will have 6 Pokemon in their party while the Elite Four use Mega Evolution.
- Day/Night System.
- And much more.