Pokemon Intense Indigo Edition or another name Pokemon Indigo Lite Edition is a hack of Pokemon Red on Nintendo GBC. This hack is fully completed on October 2, 2013. The author tried to make a better and more difficult game than the original game – Pokemon Red.
A new pokemon league world tournament has come to be hosted in the region of Aizome. But the Aizome region is not exactly your friendly pokemon region, as nearly everyone wants to become famous as the champion of the pokemon league world tournament., and will do whatever it takes to become the very next champion.
What is worse, is that the sinister Team Rocket has returned, posing as a much greater threat to the world than it has ever been, with an iron grip of the Aizome nation, capitalizing on the presence of the World Tournament and exploiting its challengers, and merging with a very powerful and corrupt pokemon corporation known as the Trade, all to further their wicked goals…
Only the smartest and strongest trainer in the world will be able to conquer these obstacles and become the champion.
Entrance to the Pokemon League will require eight badges, but there are some differences with the final batch of trainers. There is an unspecified ‘deadline’ of sorts, and 32 league participants is the minimum amount. Once the lead character step through his room, unspecified time will pass, and the tournament will begin. So there are no easily telegraphed elite four members, just a 5 round progression of trainers who endured many challenges to come far, usually consisting of former participants or even some champions.
- New storyline, new bosses, new characters, new region.
- All 151 pokemon are obtainable throughout the game.
- All 151 pokemon has their movepools changed.
- Many early pokemon evolves extremely early, and learns moves exceptionally early before they evolve.
- You can get a large variety of water types, including the old rod and good rod to get pure aquatic pokemon much early on.
- You can access stones like moon stones and leaf stones as early as the first cave if you spend some time searching for them.
- All trade evolutions evolve by level up (when they evolve is a secret…).
- All 151 Pokemon Front Sprites are changed to be more similar to Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal.
- While progression and direction is about the same, cities, routes, forests, caves, and buildings have been changed.
- Every single trainer has a different lineup, though many follow certain themes with type coverage.
- You can catch many pokemon early on, yet balanced.
- The garbage puzzle in the third gym is removed.