Pokemon Exile: It seems that creating a Pokemon game with RPG Maker XP tool is the trend of many Pokemon hackers in PokeCommunity. Some versions have their own potentials like Pokemon Crimson Skies which got a lot of good feedbacks. This time, we have a new game: Pokemon Exile. The author of Pokemon Exile is just a newbie and new member of PokeCommunity. After thinking and spending time to seriously making a Pokemon game… he gets some first successes. Check the storyline first, shall we?
More than one thousand years ago, the Rakosa Region is connected with the Sinnoh Region. After a great tragedy, these two lands were apart. Since that day, no one has known what happened to both of them. Moreover, people keep talking and spreading a rumor that there is only one survived Pokemon in that accident and that one is a Legendary. It is sleeping in the deepest place of Rakosa Region and wait for the calamity day to come back, it will fight again and save this region from destruction.
You are Zach/Ashlyn who just moved to the Rakosa Region with your family. And your living place is Caprock Town. After setting up and preparing enough everything for your new life, you go out and meet your neighbor – Professor Acacia. He takes you to his lab. From here, you and your next-door neighbor Kathryn are given a Pokemon. Both of you will take on the journey of a true Pokemon trainer, meet and battle opponents as you want, collect and gather the data of Pokemon and give back to Professor Acacia. Yup, another Pokemon journey is going to start. On the way to become a Pokemon Champion, both of you will meet different opponents and gather data about the new mysterious theory of Pokemon Primal Reversion. A new disaster is coming.
- All Pokemon from Gen I to Gen VI.
- During battles, players can use the Primal Reversion for different Pokemon (just like ORAS Kyogre – Groudon).
- The Mega Evolution is fully usable at any time.
- The graphics is replaced with the Pokemon Black/White’s graphics.
- Some new minigames.
- Some new wild areas will contain rare Pokemon and special items.
- All Primal Reversions are obtainable in this game.
- More functions will be added and updated in the next future-released versions. Because this is just a demo with 18-20 hours of play, there are many things need to be changed.