Pokemon Crystal Clear is a hack of Pokemon Crystal. By getting so bored from the original game because it is so easy, the author of this hack created his own game with more difficult challenges ahead.
Pokemon Crystal Clear was thwarted as part of the original Pokemon Crystal. The gym list was terrible (Falkner had level 9 Pidgeotto, Bugsy had Metapod and Kakuna …), it was incredibly easy. When a lot of new Pokemon was a really boring guy, HM sucked and I realized that you can edit as you like 3 of water and so the crystal is dismantled, I talk to your friends about what needs to be changed, I had to have fun . This project is almost entirely game oriented, and includes new conversations and graphics. You’re not trying to redefine Crystal. I wish I had been there a few years ago. It was created solely using the glass disassembly of Pokémon and obviously Game Freak. Enjoy! All bosses will have a brilliant Pokemon on their list, and apart from the rivals’ fight, they have a full team of six, and each team uses improved lists and mobile original pools. In addition, many of them have articles. Another thing to keep in mind is that because there are no duplicate Pokemon in the same list of boss, many bosses can have wildcards that can serve as counters for their weaknesses, specialties, Everyone. It includes team rocket officers and four elite members and a champion. You can meet 251 Pokémon, but if you find all 251 Pokémon or you find 258 secret bosses through the adventure, you can only capture 251 Pokémon. You can use a specific Pokémon only if you have access to it. Silver, so you can trade this Pokemon for legends that did not exist in the original Pokemon Crystal.
- Added 5 new Pokemon.
- Some changes have been made to Pokemon. It has changed slightly drastically. Many poor or uninteresting Pokemon have received new types, movements, evolutionary methods and statistics. Do not take anything for granted and try several new team members – you’ll be amazed!
- The movement has been reprogrammed and renamed. For example, Present can cause deadly damage, and Doubleslap always attacks twice. HM is also very powerful and varied in typing.
- You can use any number of TMs.
- Added new behavior, such as Swarm, a powerful gesture type.
- New items have been added such as Alloy Stone, Fable Stone and Roe. Many wild Pokemon now Catch Items.
- The list of all coaches is protected to give you diversity, especially as a fitness leader, providing a more challenging and exciting experience.
- All Pokemon can be obtained in several ways. All roads have a variety of Pokémon to find, and there are new legendary battles in Kanto and Moku.
- There is no transaction required for evolution. Pokémon that have evolved through trade have evolved in other ways now
- The ice type is balanced. Ice is much stronger against water, grass, dragon as well as against itself. Grass now deals normal damage to Flying and Dragon types, and Ghost causes normal damage to Steel types
- Ghosts are special now, and darkness is now physical. This seems logical considering that most dark type moves are bite and strike, and ghosts are intangible.
- A castle-based evolution has been added for Nidoran and Calfeebl.
- Starters from Kanto and Johto are available from the beginning.
- A new menu icon has been added.
- Lavender Town has RBY music and a radio tower that may be unfortunate …
- On rare occasions, you can find a very high level of Pokémon in Kanto.
- Several minor flaws like Kurt’s custom Pokeball do not work properly have been fixed.
- When you say that your mom knows how to use Pokegear (and other small and sensitive dialog arrangements), I actually believe you.
- Here are some suggestions for those who play: – Horsea is now a separate evolution, and both Graveler and Stone must evolve.