Pokemon Chion is a Pokemon game made from RPG Maker XP and its author is an Italian. It will tell us the story between a wild Poochyena and a girl. Because the origin of the author is Italy, English is not his mother-tongue so there can be some mistakes and errors of English grammar… but this is not a big problem so far.
There is a desert land where totally covered in snow. The weather is too cold, so Pokemon which are living here must adapt to this environment. Of course they will lack something very important: food and water. Without these two, they cannot live. Because of that, they have to hunt the weaker beings to survive. This is the case of a Poochyena, the very first Pokemon protagonist of any Pokemon game. It have to survive by its own natural strength. One day, while wandering to hunt for food… it saw a girl. She cannot remember anything, except her name Alexis. And then, Poochyena leads her to its place and warms her up. After recovering enough health, Alexis founds the traces of blood on the ground. She decides to follow those traits. She is not alone in this world.
- A whole new story between a girl and a Pokemon.
- You can alternatively play as Poochyena and Alexis in this game.
- There are two languages that available: English and Italian.
- A new graphics system.
- There is a following Pokemon after you. Of course it is Poochyena.
- Poochyena will be an inseparable character that will play an important role throughout the story, therefore it cannot be deposited, released or traded.