Markiplier RPG Adventure: The game which we are talking about is Markiplier RPG Adventure. Actually it is not a Pokemon game like usual, it has been built from the Pokemon Essentials pack to bring YouTuber Markiplier to real life.
Your ultimate goal is quite simple: find friends by Mark, Bob, Wade and Jack who seem to be missing. There are six chapters in total. The first is very short and one puzzle. The next four additional explorations are required, and three of them are waiting. They can be done in every order because all enemies are on the same level as their team. Each difficulty varies depending on the elements and abilities that are available to them, and in what order they are victorious. After you’ve assembled everything you need, unlocks the last chapter and faces the biggest challenge. During the trip you will find a lot of references to the Markiplier channel and other Youtubers.
- There are only three usable characters: Mark, Tiny Box Tim and Girl.
- There are no types, and any harmful movement is physical.
- There are only 26 different enemy monsters.
- You will not get EXP. Therefore there are no levels.
- There are basically four main areas to be revealed and 3 bosses that must be defeated before the final area is liberated. It can be revealed in any order, as there are no levels.
- You do not get money to win battles. Instead, you get an item you can sell. Or if you are lucky, you can mutiple elements or be more valuable.
- Your team will learn how to move items like TM or Move Tutors.
- No chance encounter. Monster NPCs work as a coach. If they see you, they will take part in the battle. These battles can be avoided by using an object.
- Each battle has double battles.
- No bikes, surf or any other HM.
- Most states are listed, curing many elements. Some of these elements work like berries.
- There are no reactivation items. If you faint, you can not heal until the battle is over. Any character that faint automatically restarts with the 1HP.
- There’s an Arcade where you can play mini-games and look for coins to buy similar items from Brightpowder and King’s Rock.
- Some people change their appearance.
- There are some randomly created dungeons. You can not save these areas. The enemies come after them, but you can leave them back if you do not want to fight them. You can find a weapon (TM) so find it as much as possible.
- You can pay NPC for skills development (PP Up).
- You can buy skills in the form of makeup. (Intimidation, flames, static and poison points). Some enemies have unique abilities.
- There is a writing-writing function in the form of Chef Dog. Talk to her while you are in Mark’s apartment.
- It contains a strong language.
- The size is 640×480
Markiplier RPG Adventure Download
or Access romhacks.co with password: tsjb45