DittoWare: Pokemon Game Engine : For such a long time, we have been using different sources and tools to make our own Pokemon game like: RPG Maker XP, Pokemon Essentials Pack, the Steaky Patch from MrDoll, etc…
From GBA to NDS and now 3DS… the Pokemon series’s graphics system has been going through a long way. At first, we just have black and white color with the pixel art (in comparison with these modern days they are so ugly). From time to time, we have full color Pokemon games. Do you remember the first feelings you’ve had when we first see Pokemon came to the NDS platform? With DittoWare, we can emulate the appearance and feels of the dual-screen games. Each part of this newly developed engine is related to a specific thing like sprites – models – mechanics – features.
With Graphics part, we have:
- 3D adjustable map
- Dual display interface
- Scaling NDS resolution 256 x 384
- Assigning virtual buttons for mobile
- The original three-star Aesthetics
- Vertical and horizontal display options
And then Audio:
- Ambient Overworld SFX
- Framing the perfect music for roofs
- Threading multi-channel audio for greater customization
- Supports multiple formats (WAV, OGG, MP3, etc.)
When it comes to Performance:
- Additional options, such as haptic feedback for mobile
- Built on PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS
- More platforms in the future
- On the low-end devices you will play as well.
- On-screen virtual drivers for the mobile version
- Wi-Fi Compatibility
- The connection between the two devices running via Bluetooth DittoWare
Finally, the Emulation:
- All share a common Pokémon active database structure. In other words, although the choice of any of the three construction projects are always up to date.
- Aesthetic assets are personalized for the unique style or can be mixed and combined.
- One more thing you should know: this Pokemon Engine has been developed for different platforms like PC – Mac – Linux – iOS – Android.