Pokemon Wisteria: A modern storyline with many improvements, but all of them are implemented in an old game based on the Gameboy Color. Sounds a little bit of weird, right? Not at all, that’s Pokemon Wisteria.
This game takes place 20 years after the events of Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Surely the Pokemon world has been changed a lot under the effects of time. More modern technologies, more suitable laws have been established. Although there are no new Pokemon, people still found new variations – new abilities – new moves. And there is one very important thing: the Wisteria Tournament. With this, the Pokemon League has been removed. Every four years, people will hold a worldwide Wisteria Tournament to select the best trainer all over the world. You will become a trainer and take part in this tournament with a dream: to be known as one of the greatest Pokemon trainers in history!
- A new Tomen Region is available in a Gameboy Color style. It has been never seen before.
- A new storyline will take a lot of your time to play!
- More than 660 Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V. Do you think you can get all of them?
- A new function called Battle Routes will become the place where you have to test your skill with a limited healing.
- Many new moves and abilities will make your strategies become more flexible.
- New forms of Pokemon.