Pokemon Valor is a Pokemon FireRed hack which will take back the classical and nostalgic feelings to our players (at least that is the ambition of the authors). Our story takes place 30 years after the events of FireRed. You are a young trainer who just graduated from the Pokemon School. Suddenly, Team Rocket appears again (what a tough evil organization!). They take off 10 new Pokemon that Professor Vine just discovered, these are the missing 10 types of Eevee. Being asked by Professor Vine and some friends, you officially start your Pokemon journey. You must go and break through many different cities to discover many mysteries, earn the badges and defeat the Elite Four at the Gouda Plateau.
- A whole new region with new scripts.
- There will be 10 forms of Eevee in total. Some of them are not used yet, so this can be a surprise for you.
- After catching a Pokemon, you can get EXP for your Pokemon.
- HMs now do not require badges to use anymore. Feel free to use them anytime you want.
- In many stores, there will be a Pokeball Vending Machine.
- There will be no evolution by trading.
- All Pokemon in this game are from Gen I. That is the meaning of the word “classic.”
- You can have Running Shoes and the HM Fly soon.
- Newly customized hero sprites added.
- Many customized trainers, including the two authors.
- Many different Easter Eggs and References.
- You can buy Rare Candy at the Black Market.