Pokemon Spectrum is an interesting Pokemon fan-made game. With the support of Pokemon Essentials and some other resources like RPG Maker XP, the author has created a game for himself. This game is one of a kind when contains a lot of Fakemon (any fan-made Pokemon will be called Fakemon). You will have a feeling of both familiar and strange at the same time when playing this game.
You are a young trainer who is living in a small town called Lildune of a little known region. Through learning and researching carefully about the world around, you feel this is the right time for setting out a new adventure. Many opportunities are coming to you because your region has many native Pokemon that cannot be found in other regions. And there are more: many strong Gym Leaders, many caves – forests – dungeons – seas are waiting for you to come and say hello to them. Can you truly become a Master Trainer of your region and reclaim the Champion title for yourself?
- At the current demo, there are more than 50 available fakemon.
- An unnamed region which is based on a part of the real world.
- You can also catch the official Pokemon with some of them having new evolutions.
- There are two gyms at this current demo.
- The HMs are now item-based. There is no need for slaving HMs.
- The battle mechanics is from Gen VI.
- The Shiny encounter rate is increased higher than usual, about 0.8%.