Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy: Again, we come to the Sinnoh region by playing Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy. By using Pokemon FireRed as the base rom, Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy tells us another story of a young trainer.
In this game, you will be a 10 years old trainer who travels through the Sinnoh region. After beating a few gyms, there are some hackers who have some ASMagix skills to alter the timeline of Sinnoh. Stavros is the main villain, while Roddles is a junior hacker under the guidance of Starvros and his heart is softer. Barry is the one who will try to stop Stavros. When becoming the Sinnoh Champion, you are the only one who can bring the balance to Barry.
- There are 649 Pokemon in total, including many different forms.
- If Sinnoh isn’t big enough for you, then feel free to explore other regions.
- The Time Travel function appears for the first time. Pokemon will appear in many different regions, trainers will have their own Pokemon also, etc…
- New evolutions for Pokemon.
- The difficulty is increased higher than before.
- Trainers now have EV’s.
- A non-platinum storyline.
- Many side-quests are available in game.
- Many new pokeballs.
- More TM & HM in this game.
- New moves with their effects.
- The soundtracks are replaced by the Platinum styled music as well as themes from many other games.
- New tiles.