Pokemon Raptor EX: With RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials, you will have a good Pokemon game which would be created by the talented hackers (or the creators, should I say). And with this Pokemon game, we will dive ourselves into another Pokemon world.
In the beginning of this game, you will become a student of Steven (you remember who he is, don’t you?). He is teaching you many things about battling with your Pokemon. After finishing his lessons, he will give you one of the three starters of the Sinnoh Region. Well well well, what will you choose from here? Get one starter wisely and carefully. From then on, you officially become a true Pokemon trainer. Along the way, you will meet the evil Team Hunter. This is a new evil organization which is going to summon Arceus back to this world by collecting its plates under the help of Dialga and Palkia. After getting enough information about this opponent, you decide to stop them from performing their bad plans. You must hurry, or Arceus will be summoned and that will be the doomsday of this world.
- Face the new evil Team Hunter with 19 people in total: 3 bosses and 16 grunts. They are not easy to confront.
- A whole new and big region to explore.
- You can select the male hero or female hero who come from the Pokemon Ranger.
- You can catch all Pokemon.
- You can get the National Dex right after finishing the lessons of Steve.
- Of course there are Legendary Pokemon for you to capture.
- You will have more choices for choosing the selections.
- Lots of minigame and they will help you relax in your Saving-The-World adventure.
- You will have the PokeDevice instead of PokeGear or PokeNavi.
- The phone system was replaced by the mailing system.