Pokemon Paradox: Okay, a Pokemon fan game takes the Time theme is available for you to play: Pokemon Paradox. It was made from RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials.
This time, our cold and handsome man Blue becomes the protagonist. Two years after all the events of Pokemon Red/Blue, the world has changed so much… both in active and negative ways. But the negative changes of those events have been affecting this world so long. Professor Oak cannot just stand there and watch, so he creates a Time Machine (yeah, so right with the title Paradox). He gives Blue a task: return to the past and change the future. Although he knows that this action is violating several rules, he continues to do so. And Blue takes on this quest.
Can you really help Blue to change his bad future? Be careful when travelling through time because with just a small mistake, you can cause a time paradox.
- Based on the original storylines, a whole new story has been created.
- There are 20 different time periods for you to travel back.
- All the familiar maps with you are completely accurated.
- There will be Trainer Simulators for you to repeat your favorite battles.
- A place called Battle Island will test whether you are a strong trainer or not.
- All Pokemon are updated from Gen I to Gen V.
- Throughout this travel, there are 22 Legendary Pokemon in total.
- So many secrets to find and explore.
- Around 6-7 hours to play.