Pokemon Pantheon: Hey hey hey, are you a true Pokemon trainer? How much knowledge about this Pokemon world you have? Are you confident enough about your skills, about your beloved partners? If so, then register yourself at the Crotek Grand Championship and take part in one of the biggest Pokemon tournaments in history. You are welcome!
Those words are the official notification about the Grand Championship which will happen in Pokemon Pantheon – a fan-made Pokemon game. This game will bring you to a special Pokemon tournament which only select the best trainers from all over the world. This tournament is being held on the Sealand Island. It has 5 different rounds, 2 battles per round for the first 3 rounds and 1 battle for each of the last 2 rounds. So, there are 8 battles in total.
This game is one of a kind since it only focuses on a Pokemon tournament.
- All Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V are available.
- All the characters in this game are customized.
- One function which has never been appeared in any other Pokemon fan-made game is Randomized. There are some randomized things: Randomized Tournament, Randomized Items, Randomized Dialogue, Randomized Shop Items. Basically, all of the mentioned things will change randomly so that you will not know what will happen – who will appear next!
- A new system about selecting Pokemon is Draft.
- There are 4 different endings at the end of this game.
- A new function called Seed will allow you to share your achievement, your progress with your friends.
- Three difficult levels: Easy – Normal – Hard.
- You cannot revive in this game. This means there will be a Permanent Death. Losing a battle will end your game. So, play it carefully and wisely.