Pokemon Island is a completed Pokemon fan game which was made from RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials. Usually many Pokemon fans (including me) hope to have a completed game so that they can enjoy it to the fullest. And with Pokemon Island, this is what they are hoping for.
Long long ago, some people were lost on an unknown island. When wandering around to search for something to eat, some Pokemon helped them. From then on, they have stayed and developed it for such a long time. And now, this island becomes a modern place for all the Pokemon trainers around the world… a heaven of Pokemon! People come here to enjoy the fresh air of the ocean, hunt for food in the tropical forest, train their Pokemon to become stronger and stronger. Most of all, there is a yearly tournament of this place to select the strongest trainer and get the famous title Pokemon Champion. Whoever has this title will be respected by everyone they meet and have many special rights. Coincidentally, you are enjoying your holiday here. When knowing about this tournament, you feel so excited and register yourself as a participant. Yeah, the title Pokemon Champion is waiting for you out there… come and get it!
- You will get the National Dex right at the beginning with all 649 Pokemon from Gen I to Gen V.
- There is no Gym! There is no Elite Four! Only the Pokemon Colosseum.
- You can select 1 from 8 available characters.
- All the moves spread out from Gen I to Gen V and some of them which come from Gen IV and Gen V have been modificated.
- All the abilities are from Gen III.
- Items come from Gen IV.
- The graphics system contains the quality of Gen III, but battle sprites are more different.
- There is no HM at all! You can use items instead.
- There is onlly one screen to play.
- No real time clock.