Pokemon Flare Red is a total rebooted version of FireRed. It seems that many people and Pokemon lovers always think about FireRed – Emerald first when making a hack. Well, just because these two versions are too popular. Team Splash has the same ideas with the others, so they created this hack.
Flare Red’s main theme starts with a sentence: “Power, Justice or Fame. Which path is worth taking?” In this game, you will take the role of a young trainer who want to become a Pokemon master. Through time, you will grow up and meet new people – some of them will become your rivals or even friends. You will be rolled into the vortex of Power – Justice – Fame when there are some evil organizations fight against eachother. Think you can handle all of them and follow your own ideal world?
- The douchebaggery of Green is increased to a higher level. Maybe some of us don’t like Green too much because he is an arrogant person.
- The “Moral Compass” function is a new and interesting one in this game. This will affect your gameplay based on your in-game decicions. At the end of the game, your Moral Compass will decide one of the three factions hold influence in Kanto.
- Much more rivals for battling and challenging.
- Some places in the maps are changed. Better or worse, you decide.
- If the happiness between you and your Pokemon is high enough, they will obey you.
- Many trainers will now have their own customized Evs – Natures – Ivs.
- You cannot use Items in battles anymore. Berries instead.
- New Fairy Type.
- Physic/Special Split.
- When capturing a Pokemon, you will also get EXP.
- The Repel System of Pokemon Black/White.
- The trainer sprites are customized.
- The Pokemon sprites are from DS style.
- The IV is now displayed.
- Pokemon Diamond/Pearl style fonts.