Pokemon Fire Red Evolution is a hack from Pokemon FireRed. Well, what do you think when seeing this title? Right, it is an enhanced version from the original FireRed. The difficulty is increased much higher than the old one. It also features a PSS split, many new moves and abilities from the later generations, an updated type chart, etc…
Once again, let set your foot into the adventure of Red.
A hack is not a hack if it doesn’t have something called “Features.” Well, it’s true. By looking into this list, we can know that for sure:
- There are 416 Pokemon in this game, which contains many generations at the same time.
- You can catch all Pokemon right at one area before the Elite Four. Sounds so convenient.
- All of the mechanics are updated to the standards of Gen VI: a new type Fairy, stats – moves – abilities of Pokemon are increased.
- Through PokeMarts, you can buy TMs. Some TMs and Move Tutors are updated so that you can have more usable moves.
- A new appearance with the updated sprites of Pokemon and manything.
- The author has replaced trade evolutions and some inconvenient evolution methods.
- In the basic FireRed version, we don’t have Hidden Abilites and Mega Evolutions. With FireRed Evolution, we surely can get them.
- Several moves have received alterations to make them more viable in gameplay, examples include the HM moves Cut and Strength.