Pokemon Fable : Let’s go back to the past, to the time before the Pokeball was invented with Pokemon Fable – also a RPG Maker XP game.
As a child who lives with her grandmother in the woods, life is quiet, peaceful and not boring. However, these odd events occur all over the land, long before you fall into an unexpected adventure, give up your quiet life, and put your Pokemon to power and bond with the test! It’s good to see you play another game after presenting umbram last year. And this time seems to have secured a member of the crew as a member of the team. Yes, I met him and missed great progress. That’s why I do not think I can collect the power to play everything right now, but the game is pretty FAB of a play I have. I like Tileset and the story is pretty neat. I think that part of the music, especially the music of combat, should change. The basic music of FRLG is music too common for me. Even some of the other GBA Dimix gene songs will be fine. The game was over last night. Maybe he thought about it. Because the scene after the last battle with the hunter is very simple. It can not be said that the story is over when the player comes home. Even the presentations of Keldeo and grandmother are longer and deeper.
- Experience Pokémon training at different times in history: This story has been set in the past before the Pokéboles were invented!
- Without a PC, party space is much more valuable. Carefully choose your party members with more than 50 Pokémon!
- Explore the atmospheric area from serene woods to busy meadows!
- Fairly challenging, even without EXP Share thing.
- Nice detail on mismagius mind control part.
- And much more!