Pokemon Digimon: Operation Digipedia is a Digimon hack of Pokemon FireRed. Well, since not so many people have ideas about giving Pokemon and Digimon a crossover… Epitaph93 does that.
Then, shall we come to our story before playing?
Many Digimon are living in a happy and peaceful world with human. Time flies by. One day, there is a disturbance and it is going to sink this world into chaos. You, the protagonist… was given the scouting mission by the elder of the town Gennai. With your starter Digimon and Digivice (an old device of your ancient ancestors and it is incomplete, you have to fill it with the data of Digimon all over the world). When you found out that an evil Digimon called Demidevimon is the one who cause all of the things, you decide to fight back. You don’t want your world, which human and Pokemon are living, be ruined. Can you save your world, little hero?
- You can use many items in this game like: a Digicard for learning moves, a Digi Modify Card for boosting stats – healing status problems – obtaining certain abilities, a General card for restoring HP and MP, etc… There are also Key Cards which can be used for opening doors or finding tamers who are willing to battle (just like trainers of Pokemon, tamers are the ones who own a Digimon), finding hidden items, playing many different melodies.
- Many new moves and abilities.
- There are 18 different types of Digimon in this game. Choose your party wisely.
- You can combine two Digimon and perform a DNA digivolution.
- The Armor Digivolution and Dark Digivolution will replace evolution stones as we normally see in Pokemon games.