Pokemon Dark Rising: Order Destroyed is the next-episode of Pokemon Dark Rising 2 and also the prequel of Pokemon Dark Rising 3.
It is a Pokemon hack made from Pokemon FireRed by DarkRisingGirl, a talented female hacker.
The whole Pokemon Dark Rising series has a strange gameplay style. While it is not the same as the others, it requires you one chapter each time you play. Let’s imagine like this: there are some episodes of this game, when you play one episode and finish it… please use the Save State function of your emulator to continue the next episode. Why do I say that? Well, this is a survival-designed hack… which means if you lose, the game is over. That is the meaning of using Save State. Pay your attention while playing and surely you will understand much more about this.
Some of this game’s features are:
- Physical/Special Split on the status screne with detailed information.
- The moves and items from Gen IV – Gen V – Gen VI.
- A new Fairy Type for catching and collection Pokemon.
- Pokemon can have Mega Evolution now.
Before playing, make sure you have read all of these important things:
- The main characters in Pokemon Dark Rising 1 & Dark Rising 2 will be your rivals.
- Because of a Weather Ability error inside the ROM, Charizard Y does not have the ability Drough. Instead, it has the Tough Claws ability of Charizard X.
- If you find a particular Pokemon hidden in the lab, the Pokemon menu will appear a certain point.
- If you want to use The Machine to heal your Pokemon, just deposit them into it and withdraw. Done!
- When running from a Steelix who has an Assault Vest, you will get dialogue that says “Assault Vest prevents status moves!” Although this message pops up, it has no effect on if you could run from the Steelix or Not. The run ratio is still determined as it normally is.
- If you want to experience this game fully, play Dark Rising 1 and Dark Rising 2 before starting this game.