Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter is the last one of the Pokemon Adventure series and it is made by c067912881 in PokeCommunity. Together, they make this series become so famous and well-known.
Yellow is quite naive, and acts very much like a little child. She hates it when Pokémon are injured, hers or her opponent’s, and has developed a style of battle in which neither her nor her opponent’s Pokémon are hurt unless it is absolutely necessary. Yellow’s special skill, as described by Professor Oak, is Pokémon healing. She received psychic abilities from Viridian Forest, which include the ability to read the emotions of Pokémon and heal their wounds. Yellow is physically small compared to the rest of the characters.
Two years ago, Red had a fierce fight with Bruno – one of the Elite Four. Finally, Red was beaten, but his Pikachu managed to escape somehow. When she found it, Yellow also decided to return this Pikachu to its owner – Red. A long journey has begun.
- Play as Yellow with many childish conversations and thinking.
- The number of Pokemon you can obtain is exactly the number of Pokemon Yellow obtains in manga.
- There will be three “guests” as we known: Red, Green, Blue.
- No worrying about Gym, just enjoy Yellow’s adventure.
- In Manga, Yellow doesn’t want to evolve her Pokemon. In this game, they will be forced.
- You can ride Doduo and Dodrio once they evolved.
- Woohoo, let’s ride a surfboard with Pikachu.
- New seasons system with Day/Night.
- Many moves come from Gen IV – V and a new Fairy type.
- A whole new bootscreen.
- There is a new thing: a lock appear on the left corner of the screen when you are about to save your progress.
- When you finish playing Kanto, Johto, Hoenn stories… you can access Alola Region (sounds Pokemon Gen VII is coming soon, eh?).