Home (April Fools Edition) : He serves as a 16-year-old orphan, a fellow at the Pokémon Training Academy in Avlar, a quiet country with a rich history, known for its vast forests and high mountains. Graduation day. It’s time for you to get a job and go out into the wide world with your Pokemon by your side.
Lonely Trubbish is in a room where Pokemon wanders in a cave lost in the past and can not get out. In his prison, he meets and meets the timid Sandshrew. The only way out of the cave seems to be through a mysterious and strange mechanism in which the trapped people blindfolded and closed the area of the cave. When you graduate from school, you can choose your career. Each will give you a different plot and a replacement quest. So, depending on your career, you can experience a completely different game! There are currently seven jobs to choose from, but only one can be selected. Choose wisely! In addition to the main career you choose, you can play Side-Career later in the game. They are “unlocked” under certain conditions. Like the main jobs, you can choose one! I’m proposing a secondary career for the remake because the SC is the same as the original.
- Game-based gameplay – All decisions affect history in any way.
- Updated combat engine to include physical / special / state separation and fairy type
- Latest generation of up-to-date movements, skills and movement sets
- From competitive combat aids to my own custom items, new articles
- A new area to explore, Avlar
- Personalized sprites for the new coach and OW
Home (April Fools Edition) Download
or Access romhacks.co with password: jxch35